UI UX designer jobs
The internet has long created massive business opportunities producing thousands who built their wealth on it. Despite that, many businesses lagged in adopting digital services until COVID has mandated that. The market has created a gap for expertise in Digital services, such as UI / UX developers and designers. Our clients are looking for front-end or full-stack developers who truly understand the digital space who can develop with the user in mind. If you have experience with User Interface or User Experience development, we certainly want to hear from you now. Technical skills such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq, or other visual design and wireframing tools are certainly appreciated; however, understanding user experience is crucial. Please send us a message directly via the form below or register with us online at Search Jobs
As an example of our need for digital product experience designers, is for someone who can:
- Conduct user research by employing methods and tools to provide actionable insights such as defining personas, conducting user and stakeholder interviews and contextual inquiries, mapping out user journeys, running UX workshops, performing usability tests, etc.
- Work closely with product owners, business partners, developers, and data architects to understand business and functional requirements, as well as technical considerations.
- Participate with your ideas and experience to design complex applications for web and mobile.
- Manage and own the creation of consistent experiences across products and platforms through user-centered design processes including heuristic evaluations, sitemaps, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure the design quality remains consistent down the stream.
- Present and review designs with developers, product managers, and key stakeholders.
- Educate and articulate the thinking & strategy behind your work and design decisions.
- Conduct and coordinate design walkthroughs, feedback sessions, and usability testing to validate proposed design solutions with stakeholders and end-users.
- Maintain consistency across digital experiences and contribute to growing our library of components, interaction models, and style guide.
- Proactively advocate for good user experience and design practices within the organization.
- You have a good balance of UX and UI skills and are comfortable shifting between these design streams.
- You’re actively involved in defining product strategy and highly complex problems don’t faze you.
- Your work focuses on ease of use and best-in-class visual and interaction design.
- You drive product solutions that service the goals of both users and the business.
- You obsess over details and refine your work until it’s pixel perfect.
- You’re a true team player and your collaboration and communication skills are unparalleled.
- You have an ego-less and objective attitude where you enjoy an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and challenging conventional wisdom
- 5+ years of relevant experience bringing digital products to life. Experience working in the insurance and/or financial industry such as wealth management is a definite asset.
- Great communicator with strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and strong ability to build positive relationships with cross departmental teams, as well as influence decision making and educate stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Adobe CC, Figma, etc.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a diversity of relevant work that encompasses UX expertise, interaction design, creativity and critical thinking.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and quickly iterating your way to a well, thought-out solution.
- Able to adapt approach and process to fit project goals, timelines and other parameters.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design practices with a desire to understand the end user.
- Understanding of front-end development (HTML, CSS) and comfortable talking to developers about the details of design implementation.
- Deep understanding of responsive design