Microsoft Dynamics jobs
Attention Microsoft Dynamics Professionals in Canada:
Are you ready to take advantage of the sizzling job market for Microsoft Dynamics? We are actively seeking experienced MS Dynamics consultants who possess a unique blend of business acumen and technical expertise.
If you have a proven track record in migrating Dynamics to the 365 Cloud and implementing and configuring CRM solutions, we want to hear from you! Additionally, experience with Power BI and expertise in generating reports using SSR will give you an added advantage in joining our team.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with us. Send us a direct message via the form below or conveniently register online to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of Microsoft Dynamics.
Senior Dynamics F&O Developer
Join our team and play a pivotal role in an exciting solution implementation project. As a Senior Dynamics F&O Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on the implementation of Dynamics Financial, leading the migration from Sage Financial. Your expertise as a Full-Stack developer combined with Microsoft Dynamics F&O will be instrumental in the success of our project.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with technical teams to design and implement workflows, reports, customizations, extensions, integrations, and data conversions for Dynamics.
- Participate in and document design sessions with clients, ensuring that business process requirements are translated into technical specifications, including user stories, use cases, design specifications, business processes, data flows, and acceptance criteria.
- Provide valuable insights into Lifecycle Services, DevOps, Power BI, and Azure Data Lake and Analytics.
- Offer guidance to project team members on the technical aspects of Dynamics Finance and Operations.
- Develop APIs to connect Dynamics with other corporate applications.
- Bachelour’s degree in computer science or equivalent education.
- 1-2 years of experience consulting in the Microsoft ecosystem, with a focus on Dynamics F&O.
- Solid understanding of Dynamics F&O and PowerApps.
- Proficient in Microsoft best practices for environment configuration and code implementation.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Microsoft Certification is highly desirable.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Additional Microsoft certifications such as MCSA, MCTS would be advantageous.
- Experience with programming languages like C#, C++, Java, TCL, etc.
- Familiarity with .NET Framework and Azure Integration Components (API Manager, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure Functions, etc.).
- Knowledge of Power Apps, Power Automate, Flow, PowerShell, ARM templates, etc.