Microsoft Dynamics jobs
Microsoft Dynamics Jobs in Toronto is hot, and we are looking for MS Dynamics consultants who understand
business needs as much as the technical aspects of Dynamics. Dynamics is a CRM tool that goes across sales,
marketing, finance, and operations departments. The data to Dynamics likewise come from any department’s application, requiring tight interfaces and deep knowledge of corporate data.
We like to hear from you now, especially if you have experience migrating Dynamics to 365 Cloud and CRM
implementation and configuration. Experience with PowerBI and reports in SSR are all added benefits.
Please send us a message directly via the form below or register with us online at Search Jobs
Here’s an example of MS Dynamics Architect role:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in both a project and support capacity, able to work face to face with clients, mentor more junior resources and drive architectural solutions.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Design and lead the implementation of Dynamics 365 solution architecture
- Design and develop End to End architecture for MS Dynamics and Integration Architecture for to a mix of hosted and on-premise systems
- Guide development teams, set the standard for and ensure best practices for MS Dynamics implementations
- Establish and evolve architectural standards, reference models, guidelines, and principles
- Work closely with organization’s product managers, BSAs, engineers to understand details and support technical implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- 5+ years experience as a solution or functional architect working with MS Dynamics 2013, 2016 or CRM 365
- 7+ years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM with at least 3 years in an Architectural role
- Will have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with using Web API
- Experience with Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange