ETL jobs in Toronto
Yoush Consulting is excited to partner with a global company to help build a new division in Toronto with a team of first-class Data Professionals. You will be part of a global technology organization with mature processes, while at the same time, you enjoy taking part in building a brand-new team where everyone is starting fresh.
Reboot your career with something exciting, with a new life-work balance and new things to learn. Be part of a global health mission to improve the health of billions of people. Search Jobs
As a Senior Data Analyst (f/m/x) you will primarily be responsible for understanding external and internal customers’ challenges. By undertaking qualitative and quantitative analysis of user feedback received through multiple channels and identifying opportunities for optimization and growth, the Data Analyst supports our commitment to continuous improvement, high medical quality, and safety.
Data Analyst responsibilities include
- You will be responsible for extracting and analyzing data from our various data sources, drawing actionable insights to enable decisions
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques that you will produce insights that help us improve the customer experience of our products, which include regulated medical devices
- You will own your research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision makers ensuring that you deliver a clear message that product, safety, and other relevant teams can act upon
- Inspecting and measuring customer experience performance and taking relevant actions
- Discuss with all stakeholders their on-site tracking and reporting needs. Create reports based on stakeholder requirements and automate processes wherever possible
- Liaise with the Customer Experience and Medical Safety Teams to ensure all customer issues are understood, analyzed, and triaged for action
- Improve analytical tools/technologies to facilitate a world-class customer experience
- Identify and recommend new 3rd party tools to integrate with the core architecture
Data Analyst Qualifications
- Working experience in UX/ UI analysis with previous experience across products, verticals or brands
- Technical skills and ability to get, clean up, crunch and visualize data. Experience with SQL, Python and Tableau (or other BI tools) is a big advantage.
- Good understanding of the customer life cycle, customer satisfaction metrics and how to develop customer performance across the organization
- Top analytical skills — you approach data with the right questions, recognizing trends
- Excellent presentation skills — comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders and confident to defend your findings in a discussion
- Ideal but not essential, a graduate in a quantitative/social science subject or similar
- Ideally some experience working within the Health-Tech, SaMD, or wider healthcare sector
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, take the initiative and work independently but also to socialize ideas and develop collaborative solutions.