Azure jobs Toronto
With companies in both the private and public sector jumping on the Cloud, Azure jobs in Toronto are plenty. We
are looking for an array of Certified Azure professionals from developers, Azure Administrators, Azure DevOps
engineers, Azure solution architects, Azure data engineers, and more.
We like to hear from you now, especially if you have experience with:
– Experience in Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Service and SSO (single-Sign-On) solution implementations
using Azure Active Directory (AAD)
Please send us a message directly via the form below or register with us online at Search Jobs
Here’s a sample of Cloud DevOps Engineer position:
You will provide automation development services, systems integration, and the implantation of private cloud pipelines for the developed products. You have a proven record of supporting complex IT systems with proven experience in system administration, development, and operations. You will enhance the team’s development process and automated testing practices.
You must be a subject matter expert in designing and managing Cloud IaaS and PaaS Services and thrive on the detailed design & deployment of cloud services blueprints; additionally, the design & implementation of automated delivery pipelines for the cloud services. You must have Azure or AWS cloud experience.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience in the use of CI/CD Tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, etc.) to implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) delivery pipelines.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience in the use of Configuration Management & Automation tools (e.g., SaltStack, Ansible or similar).
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with scripting tools (e.g., PowerShell, Python & Bash) to develop automation & deployment utilities.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with both Python development and coding Restful API’s.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with both RHEL 7.x / 8.x administration & Windows 2016 & 2019 administration in Azure platform
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working knowledge with Networking, Storage and Security concepts, technologies and operational experience, in Azure environment
- You possess a sound knowledge of software development methodologies including Agile Scrum/Kanban and Waterfall.
- Completion of a post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related technology-based stream.