Azure jobs Toronto
Here’s a sample of Cloud DevOps Engineer position:
You will provide automation development services, systems integration, and the implantation of private cloud pipelines for the developed products. You have a proven record of supporting complex IT systems with proven experience in system administration, development, and operations. You will enhance the team’s development process and automated testing practices.
You must be a subject matter expert in designing and managing Cloud IaaS and PaaS Services and thrive on the detailed design & deployment of cloud services blueprints; additionally, the design & implementation of automated delivery pipelines for the cloud services. You must have Azure or AWS cloud experience.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience in the use of CI/CD Tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, etc.) to implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) delivery pipelines.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience in the use of Configuration Management & Automation tools (e.g., SaltStack, Ansible or similar).
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with scripting tools (e.g., PowerShell, Python & Bash) to develop automation & deployment utilities.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with both Python development and coding Restful API’s.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with both RHEL 7.x / 8.x administration & Windows 2016 & 2019 administration in Azure platform
- You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working knowledge with Networking, Storage and Security concepts, technologies and operational experience, in Azure environment
- You possess a sound knowledge of software development methodologies including Agile Scrum/Kanban and Waterfall.
- Completion of a post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related technology-based stream.